
Thanks for everyone who came to the party Saturday. Michelle, Ella and I had a wonderful time and it was nice to be surrounded by the family one last time before hit the road.
Courtney and Aaron thank you so much for putting it all together!
We have begun sending some of our belongings to Montreal. I loaded the car last night with all of the clothes that we're shipping. I cleared off my desk this morning with the office stuff that I am taking. This week is pretty much all about preparation for the drive.
At this point it looks like Michelle and Ella will be making a trip back to Atlanta at the end of February and then we will all be coming home for Easter which is on March 23rd.
Courtney and Aaron thank you so much for putting it all together!
We have begun sending some of our belongings to Montreal. I loaded the car last night with all of the clothes that we're shipping. I cleared off my desk this morning with the office stuff that I am taking. This week is pretty much all about preparation for the drive.
At this point it looks like Michelle and Ella will be making a trip back to Atlanta at the end of February and then we will all be coming home for Easter which is on March 23rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment