
Last Friday we went and visited Ella's new school. The name of the place is Imagination and it is bi-lingual so she'll hopefully catch on to French quickly. The teachers at the school think that she will be speaking French within two weeks, but I think that is a little aggressive. Who knows. I just hope to understand some small conversation soon. It isn't so easy navigating around this city as an illiterate English only hombre. We start our French classes next week so hopefully speaking/reading/writing will start to come a little easier. The good thing is that I can get to work and back without too much of a problem. My commute is 10 minutes on a tough day and 4 minutes on a good day. I haven't had a commute this sweet since working at Photo Express in Athens.
We hit up Walmart Friday night too and it was quite an adventure. It was just like a Walmart back in the states except they spoke only French.

Saturday night we went to a steakhouse and Michelle had the most amazing looking piece of beef ever.
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear little Ella speaking French. That'll be cute!
.....and....my....that's a huge piece of beef there Michelle!
Post a Comment