This is what happens when you don't move your car and a snowplow comes through....
We got to experience our first real snowstorm this past weekend. It was pretty nuts considering we're from Atlanta and we're lucky if it snows a total of one inch throughout the year. On Friday it snowed an inch in 30 minutes and by the time I left work a good eight inches had fallen. By the time we woke up Saturday morning over a foot had fallen. However, life rolls on here when it snows and believe it or not we went out to dinner Friday night. Don't fret, we didn't even think about driving as we left that up to the local professionals. I thought I had found us a decent Mexican restaurant to try out, but it wound up being fairly terrible which was the first bad food experience we've had here. Jonathan let me know that we are a long ways from Mexico. I can also count on him to give me the voice of reason/common sense on such matters.
Ella and Ally had a big time in the snow, click here to see.
We were supposed to go out for tubing or sledding on Saturday, but it just didn't happen. We opted to stay indoors.
1 comment:
I don't guess you want to hear that it's hovering around 70 yesterday and today?? Feels like Spring may arrive early--even though the ground hog saw his shadow on Saturday. For now...it feels pretty darn good!
XOXOXOXOXO to each of you!
Post a Comment